Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Talk about Retarded!!!

Ok, so on saturday I was hanging out with a friend of mine. And for those of you who know me, I can be a little retarded and I love to laugh and make fun. So, we were out running errands and my friend has been telling me since I met her that she is a true redneck and loves to live in the sticks. Which, since I have gotten to know her, that is the truth. So anyway. We are at home depot. And you all know about those self check out lanes right?! Well, I have never used one. Not cause I can't, just cause I'm lazy probably. Anyway, I decided to make fun of her when she walked over to the self check out lane. Mind you, this girl has a computer, but it is not hooked up, doesn't really know how to use it, has to ask questions about her cel phone, and just a little computer illiterate. So, I commence to tease her about knowing how to use the self check out lane. Well, she gets up there and the lady from the store has to come over and get it started for her. So of course I am laughing hysterically behind her and she is about ready to slap me. (just so you know, there was something screwed up with the machine, but I didn't allow that to be the problem, I just kept teasing her). Anyway we get done and she is just so --oh whats the word--- she couldn't believe I was laughing at her. So as we are walking out, I finally admit that I have never used one and would have to read the instructions to be able to and she did hit me then. But what is the kicker... as we were walking out, I tripped over the speed bump as we were crossing the lane outside the front door. Now, because I was laughing so hard and her hitting me for never using the self check out lanes, I was laughing so hard when I tripped, that i had to go sit down before I wet myself. I sat there laughing for about 5 minutes. People were walking by trying to figure out if I was ok. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Those of you who know me... well, ok, most of you haven't seen me in awhile... I have a tendency to drag my feet and not pick them up when I walk.... That is all that needs to be said about that.

I love to laugh.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Laughter IS the best medicine :)
Thanks for sharing some of yours,,,
Love,
Elizabeth

Sant Family said...

Too funny ...

Calie said...

That is so funny! I love to laugh also. It is the best medicine and it clears the mind!

Kyrk said...

short bus.... that's all I have to say... he he