Sunday, April 13, 2008

Taz!! And boy does he live up to his name


Look at him. He has taken over the bean bag chair. He thinks it is his. He is so cute. But now he has to learn that he is not aloud to mark his territory all ove the house. Come on now. I think that part of his job here is to teach me more patience. Or teach me some at all. He is so cute. Oh wait I already said that. He makes me laugh. Loves to lick and bite and we are teaching him that his toys are ok with that but our hands and toes don't like it so much. He is already spoiled rotten and he's only been here since monday night.
I am glad that he is part of the house hold now and everyone that has seen him says he is so cute. No wonder he gets away with everything. It is so hard to be mad at him very long because of that. But that does not mean I condone the peeing in the house...




3 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. Good luck with the training. Too bad kids and dogs don't come with instruction manuals!

Julie Carr said...

He is very cute! Good luck with all that house training. LOL

elizabeth said...

Hey Niki!
I just realized you have a blog (duh! I know!)
We love our new dog...
still working on the potty training, but it will come :)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Elizabeth (Sister DeWitt)