Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The little Monster!!!

So, This is what Taz does for fun. He is worse than a 2 year old. Ok, how would I know that? Just remembering my younger brothers and sisters when they would get into anything and everything and frustrate me to no end. But I do have to say one thing in their behalf... at least they didn't pee on the floor, the bed, my pillows, chew on our shoes, chew on anything he can find that isn't his..... I think I may have to call in the experts... I know he is still a puppy and he is so cute... but that is our problem. We spoil him and he knows it. What to do!?

3 comments:

Sh'Nell said...

I've never had a two year do those things...yet!

Julie Carr said...

All I want to do is laugh my head off.

elizabeth said...

Hi Niki :)
Our dog peanut got loose the other day and found a small bag of high fiber flour that got left on my craft room floor. Needless to say, things were a bit white in there - and so was she :)
Love,
Elizabeth