Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh how sweet it is!!!

Do you know just how much I love the sun? It is the beginning of April and I am outside riding my bike and playing basketball. The high is like 84 today. I would never have known just how much I love the sun and being able to be outside all the time if I had not moved here. Yes, I knew I loved being outside, but it is just so much better if my nose hairs aren't frozen as soon as I step outside. And yes, I know that come the summer and it is 100 degrees with 100% humidity that you all up north are going to be just laughing at me... But, for now, I love it.

And, my puppy will be here tonight!!! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Hey I can go outside anytime I want and I love it here. I not sure if I like the heat. LOL

Marie said...

Oh, I am so ready for some real sun and not just the peek-a-boo bit we've been getting lately! Enjoy your sunshine and warmth. It's raining here mixed in with some occasional hail pettets. I just turned up the heat and put on an extra shirt. I won't admit to any nose hairs - but if I did...they would probably be freezing!
I'll look for pics of your puppy.

Calie said...

I am starting to think that we are just skipping spring and summer and headed right back to fall and winter. I miss the sun! It is shining for a little bit right now and then the forcast is calling for more snow on Saturday!!!! WHY???

PS your puppy is so cute!