Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Laughter

Ok, so this is kind of funny. I work nights and Austin works days. So, he gets home long before I do and is usually asleep by the time I get here. So the other night, I get home. It is 1220 am, I am tired and it has been a long night. I get to the door and it is locked. NO big deal. Right. I put the key in and turn and nothing. We have two locks on our door and one can be opened from the outside and one can not. Get the picture. I spend half hour calling him on his two different phones and I get no response. I could be mad about this time, but I am not. I am actually laughing at the whole situation. I think the tired part was playing a big part in that. So, I knock on the windows and the door and call some more and finally I leave him a message that says, "if you can't find me when you wake up, I am asleep in my truck." About 3am I get a phone call. He can not believe that he locked me out. I was laughing. He felt so bad, was apologizing all day. And then, last night, he did it again. Poor guy. It was pretty funny. He woke up pretty quick last night though. I have to give him a hard time about it. Usually when he goes to sleep, he is out! Life is too short to be mad at the little things and if we didn't get along so well, I would have been mad, but nah.... He just owes me big time. :)

Have I told you guys just how much I love it down here?

2 comments:

Marie said...

I'm glad you can laugh about being locked out in the middle of the night! Who is Austin? Room mate you met there or someone you knew before.

Calie said...

I dont know if I would have been laughing at that. :) I would have locked him out the next day just to see if he would have laughed about it. HA!