Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Addition to my Family


I am so excited. This little man is joining my family. I have missed Candice's dogs since I have been gone from Washington, but here is one of the babies from McCoy and our friend Missy's jack Russell. Isn't he cute? I named him Taz. They say that he has a little spunk and he runs and jumps into Missy's arms. I'm so excited. He will be here Monday night. A really good friend of mine is bringing him down on the the plane with him. Tyler, Candice's daughter is holding another one in the background. I miss these guys. Tyler is funny. She chews me out every time she calls me and tells me she is mad at me for moving away. Candice has always told me that if I feel like I need to have kids, I can just borrow Tyler. I am excited to see them when I go and visit. Moving away from everyone and everything you know is hard. But my friends are still there for me and I talk to them all the time. I am so excited to get my puppy. Can we count how many times I have said that now?! Well, it is off to work.

2 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Very cute! I think you will make a very cute pair.

Marie said...

It will be nice for you to have a buddy! Is he already housebroken? That could be adventurous.