Thursday, April 24, 2008

AHHH IT'S HOT

Ok, so it isn't what you are thinking.. I know the weather is hot, but that is not what I am talking about. Most of you know that I was forced into menopause a few years earlier than the normal female, through surgery. For those of you who didn't, well now you do. Anyway, one of those downfalls is hot flashes.. My shot I get once a month usually does pretty good, but not this week. At first I thought I was sick. And yes, the weather outside has take a turn for the hotter, which I am having to get used to, but the hot flashes... holy cow.. IT really does suck to wake up and realize that your hair is standing on end because of how much I was sweating during the night. And right now, my hair is getting pretty long. So you can just imagine what that looked like.. And no, I won't be adding a picture, use your imagination.

Anyway, just felt that need to share that.. It is hot.. even with the air in the house on. Can you imagine what July and August are going to bring me!!! Hopefully by then I will be used to the heat.... HAHA

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

Your puppy is so cute!

I hate to be hot. If you are cold, you can always add more clothes, but hot and naked is still hot (and not in the HHHHOOOOTTTTT) way, but in the , need a swimming pool NOW way!

Sant Family said...

I am so glad that I am able to help you get through school by your thinking, "hey, at least her life is worse ..." I've gotten through many a rough day thinking that about someone else. I never thought I would be the one.

Marie said...

Ice baths are good for runners...you might consider that!