Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is just wrong!!!

Ok, so most of you know that I left Spokane for a couple of reasons. One, I needed a new job. Two, I needed a change in life. Three, I wanted to get away from the dang snow...

Ok, and most of you know that the last time I really drove in the ice, was the night I wrecked my truck along with those fine WSP cars.

So, Imagine my reaction when I am sitting at work....doing my job...





when all of the sudden, my employees go "Niki it's snowing!" They were so excited and just had to drag me out to see it. Why I might ask??? I have no idea. Except that it has been 4 years since in Snowed here in Houston. So, apparently, I didn't run far enough.



Now, Candice says that I deserve it because I made so much fun of her last year while everyone up north had snow and I had 80 degree weather. And the other reason is because one of my previous posts.. Yeah the one making fun of the TEXAS SNOW!!! But, do you think that I learned my lesson? Probably not. I will still make fun of those up north when I am warm and it is cold up there. Second, I am just that way. I can not believe it snowed down here. Cheryl accuses me of bringing it with me. Trust me, I was running from the snow... but, it found me anyway.... Dang it!!!



No comments: