Thursday, December 11, 2008

Better late than never!!

Mom and Dad had their 50th Anniversary this year. I finally got some pictures.

Kevin and Malia... We are wondering what that scare thing in her hands is. DO they still exist?

This picture is the best one I have taken in a while. I think. This is Reed and I. Everyone else was getting pictures with their families, so Reed and I decided to be a family.

The fun part about our family, is we make the rules. We told mom and dad they had to cut the cake and feed each other just like at the wedding. They were good sports.
This is my family, minus 3. Bruce and Anne had just given birth to their first boy, Silas, and were unable to make the trip. We have since gotten some great pictures of Silas and them.
The fun part. We took the family group pictures on the swings at Rob's house. We had such a great time and I am glad that we were all able to be there and share with them their 50 years together.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

You have been busy! Tell your parents congrats from me (like they remember me!)
I bet you are the life of the the get together!
Are you staying put for Christmas??

Sant Family said...

WOW!!!! These pictures are great! I love the one of your parents on the swings! So cute!

And Elizabeth, Niki's mom will totally remember you! She remembered me when I saw her in the temple a few years ago. She said, "OH, I remember you, I just talking about you in my Relief Society lesson last week. Remember when you got slapped while you were tracting?" She totally remembers us. Because I got slapped and because Niki LOVES us. That's why she remembers us.

Niki said...

Tifani, you are so right... My mom totally remembers you and yes, I totally luv ya both... so Elizabeth, my mama definately remembers you.

Marie said...

Those are great, Niki! Wow - the family picture - the kids are getting so big. I was trying to figure out who the big guy near Kevin was - it must be Cameron! Marcy and Janice look so grown up, too. And I haven't seen Reed since ??? he was in HS? I wish we could have been there! Sorry you're getting snow, us too. It's in the low 20's and feels colder with wind chill...just the other day I had on only a long sleeve shirt and I was just right!

Erika said...

Okay, I looked at the family photo and recognized you, your mom, Kevin and Rob...that's it. Guess your family is growing up (and old) too.

We've got snow too, but this time its hanging around...brr.