Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last night, this morning and 2pm this afternoon


Ok, so the pictures in the last post are from last night and early this morning.... Then this one is from this morning and the picture of Danni's truck is this morning. Now last night when I got home it was 31 degrees... this morning it was about 35 degrees and then

this picture of my truck is at 2pm this afternoon at the office and it was 57 degrees. And then just to let you all know, it is suppose to be 75 this weekend... I am so confused. I don't know what to wear when I get out of bed in the morning....


I share this with you all so that you will have something to smile about. And for those of you in Washington, good luck with your buckets you should get this weekend. And Sh'Nell, your winter is there.... build me a snow man and take some pictures... It will be over before you know it.... Love ya sis...

1 comment:

Sh'Nell said...

I can't even build a snowman. Snow and snowmen don't come at the same time here. The snow is too dry because it is so cold. I am starting to wish I could run from the snow. I was thinking today that i really hate winter. When you can't even play in the snow because it's too cold, it's not fun. winter has just begun and it won't be over until April, if we are lucky. Can I come to Houston?