Thursday, December 18, 2008

It is 71 Degrees here in Houston

Ok, so last week we had snow... today as I am driving around, it is 71 degrees. And as I send Marcy a picture of a bug, cause I was it, she sends me back a text that says they have 18 inches there in Washington. I know it was mean, but I chuckled. So I made, asked, her to go out and take me a picture. This is how I like the snow. In a picture that I can look at. So... this is out their back door. I don't think anyone went anywhere today.

In the back of my mind I miss it a little, but not this weekend. It will be one year ago on Saturday that I totalled my truck and so for this weekend, I will not miss the snow. And then it made me laugh last night because Reed called me from Vegas and said he was mad at me cause it snowed there too... Now when He called, I openly laughed out loud. That was funny.
On another note, I had a great job interview this morning and it looks like I will be getting a job that is better than the one that I have and for more money and in better shape than the company that I am in. That was a great point of the day.
If I don't post again....
Merry Christmas everyone.

5 comments:

Sant Family said...

What kind of Christmas weather is 71*? I LOVE snow at Christmas time!

I am glad that you have a new, improved job! Yay you!

Marie said...

Oh, that sounds nice - I'm ready for all this snow to be gone! It got up to 30 today - I think we'll have it for a few more days...

Anonymous said...

Well, we are deeply (ahem) impressed. Janice thinks you are a wus for having to run from the snow, everyone knows the only way to truly have fun is when you are freezing your butt off!

Merry Christmas, wish you were here playing with us. Love you, Rob,Cori, and kids.

Julie Carr said...

So you could send all the snow back to me. It seems like everyone is getting snow but Alaska!!!
We just have -20 to -80 degree weather.

elizabeth said...

I'm with you! I like about 2 days of snow - then back to gardening weather for me! I am excited for your job prospects :) I hope 2009 is full of wonderful things for you:)
Love,
Elizabeth