Friday, December 5, 2008

Monday Morning


On the last day mom and dad were here, I drove them to the Houston Temple. I have to admit, the temples are always so beautiful. It is a good thing that I learned how to use the timer on my camera, cause we were able to take this picture. It was a beautiful day. No clouds, it had been cloudy, windy, rainy all weekend. But today, no clouds.
We then went to eat at Papps BBQ... hmmhmm good.... Most of us had a backed potato the size of Texas with BBQ on it. Ok, it took me 3 times to eat the whole thing.
And then I dropped them off at the airport, on their way to Puerto Rico. Got a call from dad later that night, its humid here he says. That is usually what I am saying, but it was actually a little nippy here that weekend and is now a little cold today.
I had so much fun with my mom and dad and Aunt Lorene. I am glad they came to visit.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

That is a great picture! The flowers are beautiful! Your parents look great!

Marie said...

Pretty temple. I'm glad you had a fun time with you family. Were you a stop on the way to a vacation?