Friday, November 7, 2008

Pulling my hair out

Today, I feel like this!!!!! I am so tired of being accused of being naive and too laid back. Ok, my style is to be laid back and take the things as they come. IF I run into a panic and freak out about every little thing, I might as well go buy a pine box and lay down, cause it is going to run me into the ground. I am not the person to be serious all the time and when I am around people who feel that is all life is about, I have a tendency to run as far and as fast as I can in the other direction. Life is too short to concentrate on what "might" happen and dwell on the bad things in life. I can pretty much guarantee you that if the men back in Jesus' time or the guys in the Book of Mormon would have dwelt on the bad things, they would have never made it as far as they did. And by the way, look at the guys that did. They didn't seem to make it to far did they. So, maybe that is why I am single still and that I have not found anyone to put up with me, cause nobody can. I am one of a kind and I love to laugh. I will be serious when I have too, but I promise, it won't last very long, so what ever it is that needs a serious discussion had better be good. No, not everything in life is a joke, or can be laughed at, but come on....

By the way, this picture is awesome!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that´s such a cute monkey and such a chillaxed dog!!!!!! :D

Sant Family said...

Love the pic!

Who accuses you of being too laid back? Is that a bad thing?

Can you imagine the world if we were all Cameron's ("Pardon, my French, but Cameron is so uptight if you stuck a lump of coal up his a$$, in six months you would have a diamond." - name the movie)?

You are indeed one of kind, Miss Niki!

elizabeth said...

Oh I wish I were more like you. I try and try and try to not let some things rile me up. Let me know if you ever come to MO :)