Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Things

Ok, I am going to share you all a story cause it is funny. But, I do not want any chastisement because of this story!! Ok Tif!!! :)

This was my weekend. I had to work Saturday, but when I work Saturdays, I get the other sup to open up for me at 530 am and I show up around 10am and then I am done by 300pm.. not bad right?! Ok, so this weekend a friend of mine, ok a lot of friends, and I chose to go out on the town. There is this place that we all go to and hang out and dance and visit and stuff and that particular night, and I know this picture is hard to see, but that night it was pudding wrestling. Ok, my first reaction was, I don't want to go, I won't have any fun, blah blah blah, it was the funniest thing. Have you ever seen anyone wrestle with four 5 gallon buckets of pudding in a blow up pool? OMG talk about laughing your tail off. I had so much fun. One of our friends decided to be in the wrestling matches and that made it even more fun. I tell ya, the people here in Houston are a riot. We have a lot of fun. This picture is hard to see because it was so dark and I took it on my phone, but trust me, we were all covered in chocolate pudding cause it made a huge mess. I am not sure I would recommend this at home.

I do have to tell you, Sunday I did nothing. My room mate and her daughter are sick and they decided it is time for me to join in their misery. I disagreed, but my body said otherwise. So now, we are all recuperating.

And can you imagine, me as obnoxious as I am and how much fun I like to have, but NO, I did not join in the wrestling!!

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

Okay, I think that sounds like a blast. Except I don't like to be sticky. And I like people to wear all their clothes (can't tell if they are - haha - I crack myself up).

I wonder if we could do this for the next ward activity...

Erika said...

What does one wear to pudding wrestle?

Too bad I also hate to be sticky: my husband might find that fun...I would like the pudding!

elizabeth said...

I wish I would have been with you! I need a good laugh these days :)
Glad life is good.
love,
Elizabeth