Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November and 80 degrees

A picture of the day the Hurricane hit. My room mate checking on the horses!


This is Taz and Lady. For awhile we had to keep Taz on a chain and this is them attempting to get him off of it. It was so cute.
This is my cute puppy. See how much he has grown!
Ok, I don't need to tell you all that I am a slacker. Hopefully that is just a given. Things have been a little crazy. I've been moved to another station again, school is getting tougher and I have to spend more time on that, and life has just been nuts. There is so much to do. School is getting harder, but only because I have just over 200 days left and then I am so finished. Those 400 hundred classes get harder the higher the number goes. I just don't get it!!! :) Work is weird. There are a ton of things going on right now. They are downsizing and changing a lot of things. As of right now, I have been layed off. My last day would be February 27, 2009. Everyone has been layed off. They are going around and either giving you the severance pay, or offering you a permanent job. I used to think it would be a big deal if they layed me off, and now, what ever happens, happens. I am not worried about it. The severance package is a good one and will cover for about 3 and a half months. So, no big deal. I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know if I want to stay or not. It just depends I guess on what they decide.
On that note!!! Things are good. It is November and the sun is still shining, and the warmth is still here. I love it. It is so cool to be going into Thanksgiving and know for a fact that there will be no snow and I will probably be wearing shorts on that day. How cool is that??
Ok, so I haven't taken a picture of myself yet. I am not real fond of photos, so you might just have to wait for a little while!
Other than that!! life is the same. I sleep, work, homework, sleep, work, homework, and sleep, work, homework!! June 1st here I come and then it will be sleep, work, play!!!!!


1 comment:

Sant Family said...

40* and rainy. Stew day.