Friday, November 14, 2008

Family

Ok, OK, so Reed, he is the youngest of us kids.... He's 27.... I get a text from him last night at 1201 asking me if I am still awake. I say not really, but what's up. I feel if I don't answer him, something might really be wrong. So the phone rings and he says.... something happened and none of my Mormon friends want to hear about it... so now I am curious....



So, he commences to tell me that he was doing something... standing I believe, remember I was half asleep.... and he fell on his tennis racket and cut his eye open. So right then he was sitting there with a bag of ice on his face feeling like a real retard.... So of course my first comment, after I got done laughing that is, was You really are related to me huh??? and that made him laugh harder...
So, here he is with a cut on his eye from falling on his tennis racket handle.. and the email he sends to me with these pictures is titled " Is there an extra seat on the shortbus?"
He really is my brother..... I responded to his email with "of course their is, I can't lick all the windows by myself. I have tried and my saliva runs out to fast."
There is always room on the short bus for loved ones.
So for all of you loved ones out there, remember, there is always room on the shortbus!!!
Oh yeah, I didn't ask Reeds permission to share this story!!!!! :)


1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Good to know there is room on the short bus. I am sure I should been on it most of the time.

Nice eye wound, with proper care it should leave a great scar and he should DEFINITELY make up a better story about what happened.

Like ninjas. Or monkey ninjas.