Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Future

DHL to Halt Express Deliveries in the U.S.
Deutsche Post's U.S. division will also close its 18 main distribution hubs and lay off most of its workers in the country

So, I don't know how many of you have heard.... or if I have said anything about it come to think of it.... DHL is cutting back.... way back..... Does that mean me??? Don't know. This is in some relation to the last post of pulling my hair out. I am not freaking out about this. I am at this point not really caring if they keep me or lay me off. I knew this was not going to be a permanent position when I moved down here. Weird huh?! But I think it was a good thing for me because it made me actually take a look at what I want to do and get it done. I have looked into several of the juvenile justice facilities around here and there are openings that I am interested in. So, if I don't make the cut, I will be fine. I am still not worrying about it. I can't. Gives me a headache and makes me crabby and I hate to be crabby! It takes much more effort for me to laugh when I am crabby and it makes me mad!!! So, I wait and see. But what ever happens, it will be for the best and I will still be laughing and cracking jokes and cracking myself up! That is what I do!!

So, just in case you was wondering, I am just fine and dandy and plan on living for a long time. (Just to send you all retarded emails)!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

hmmmmm... okay, that sounds a little stressful to me! It is great that you are almost done with school, that is just perfect timing.

Let us know what happens.

elizabeth said...

Hurray for you! It seems like a job is not a guaranteed thing anywhere anymore. I know Boeing I.T. layoffs are being rumored (My hubby works there). We do our best and trust everything will be okay :)
Glad you are doing well.
Love,
Elizabeth