Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun at State Finals


Keyhole, not suppose to step on the lines.. oops


I'm so retarded!! It was hot!!


Look at that turn!!


Aint she cute? She did so well!!


Ok, so for the first five days of my vacation, I spent it with Candice and Tyler. I flew in on Wednesday night and Thursday morning we drove to Wenatchee for state finals. Same as every year, but this was the first year for the new organization. PSHA... It was so much fun. Most of the same people that we always ride with, minus a few! Candice rode all the events, well most of them, and because a lot of the juniors didn't come, Tyler got to ride too. She did so good and I think that she had fun. Me, well all I did was goof off. That is what I am good at. Besides, I was on vacation. I did clean out the stalls at the end of the weekend though. That is my job. I always do that for them while they are getting the horses ready and stuff. We had such a blast. We laughed, we joked, we drank, but not a lot, we played, we slept, a little. But it was so much fun. I hope that I am able to go back next year. That is my goal. I want to take those 5 days off every year.

So the second half of my 10 days was spent with my family. It was Mom and Dads 50th anniversary, and most of the family was there. Bruce and Ann were not able to make it, but I guess they had an excuse. Silas was born like 3 weeks before. Mom said that he is really cute. So they were unable to make it. But that was fun too. I stayed and Rob and Cori's on Marcy's floor. I could have had a real bed at mom's but sometimes it is just more fun to crash and have a sleep over. Anyway, I am waiting for Emma to send out all the pictures she took, so when that happens, I will add them to the blog. I heard they turned out really good. So, we shall see.

Anyway, now I am back home and back into work. I moved again. You should hear about the crap I have gone through... Goodness. I think I just want to sleep for a little bit... Anyway... next post....

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

You moved AGAIN? gees.

It sounds like you had a great vacation! Yay you!

Marie said...

I wish we could have gone to Spokane for the 50th. I'm glad it went well. I'll look for pictures.