Friday, September 19, 2008

And we have LIGHTS

Did you know just how much you miss something that you take for granted until you don't have it any more????



My roommate just called and WE HAVE POWER!!!! I am so excited to take a shower in the morning in the real shower and not in the garage out of a bucket!!!! ALthough, I wasn't really complaining, but i was getting tired of eating things that took effort and not just something I could grab out of the fridge and reheat!!! :) Little things you take for granted.



So now, we are alive, we are well, and we have power... So, for the next week we get to fix fences and repair the barn and CLEAN THE FRIDGE!!!!!





WOOHOO!!!!! I got LIGHTS!!!!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am so glad to hear you are okay :) I agree about not realizing what you have until you don't have it.
I hope the rest of your clean up goes smoothly.
Love,
Elizabeth

Marie said...

Glad you got power back. Thanks for the update in the previous post!