Friday, September 19, 2008

Information

OK, so a few of you have pointed out that I have neglected to update you on a few events in my life. So, here you go!!!! :)

When I went home for vacation, Austin decided that he was going home for good. So he left a couple of days before me. And when he left that meant I could no longer afford to live in the duplex by myself. So I was talking to some friends and one of them has a house with an extra room that I could rent. The only problem with that is I had to get out of my lease. Well, that shouldn't have been that hard, so I sent the leasing company a certified letter stating the issues and all of that and then left for vacation. OK, the problem, they decided that we abandoned the duplex and evicted us. Even though I told them that Austin was leaving and I was going on vacation. So, while I was on vacation I get a note on my door saying all this stupid stuff. Well, by the time I got home, I was tired of dealing with them, so I let them kick me out. WHATEVER!!!

So anyway, I moved into my friends extra room and she is the one with horses. It is out in the country and about 45 minutes from work. Which that part sucks, but I like being out in the country and ya all know how much I love horses. SO it works out good. Plus, it is helping her with money and helping me get some stuff paid off.

So that is my story and I am sticking to it.!!!!! That is how I have horses to step on my toes..... So, there are 3 of us living there, 2 horses, soon to be 3, and 3 dogs!! I am back to the animal life and I love it. Now we just need to get things a little organized. She has a full house of stuff and I have enough to fill a house. So, you can see our dilemma! But, it is her house, so mine will most likely be in the garage as storage. No big deal... Save some money and get my own place again.

Back to work I go!!!

No comments: