Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm on Vacation!!!!!

As of 1100pm last night, I am officially on vacation. I so need to take some time off and the most cool part about it all, I am goin home!!!! It is once again time for state finals and I get to go with Candice again this year. I don't ride, but I have just as much fun working in the arena and laughing and goofing around!
This team will not be together this year, but I have heard the new team is just as good if not better. I am so excited. And then, it is mom and dads 50th. Wow, 50 years is a long time to put up with the same person. No wonder I am not married. There is no one the would put up with me for that long. I would either kill them by making them laugh to hard, or they would get sick of me. :) Oh well, I am still happy with where I am at.

I am so excited!!!!! I will hopefully be able to get some good pictures to post on here and have some good stories...

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I can't believe that I missed you and your parents' anniversary. Growl. I hope you had fun!