Thursday, May 22, 2008

more adventure of last weekend! Saturday!



Mom's brothers and sisters


My older sister... we think so much alike


The moon from my brothers house

Ok, so I left Colville about 200pm and headed to Spokane for the next surprise on my list. I was excited. Kevin knew that I was there, but no one else. So I drive down to mom and dad's and as I pull in the drive I see this small ugly red car. Not thinking much about it, I park and they are all outside and I get out and go to the top of the stairs and say " can I use the bathroom?" I thought my mom was going to die. And as I look down, there sits Sherlyn. The oldest of us kids and she says.. "good thing we showed up first!!!" Her and Bob had the same idea and didn't tell anyone and just showed up at the house. Look at us go. We are so funny. So that was a blast. Not only did I get to see my family, but I got to see my sister that i had no idea I was going to get to see. My uncles and aunts are a riot and it was so much fun. I laughed and laughed til my guts started to hurt. And then, it was on to do some homework. Life still goes on whether i am home or not.

I spent the afternoon with them and then migrated the 100 yards up the hill to take over my niece's bed. She is so awesome about letting me just move in whenever I want to.

Then sunday morning.. so I get to bed about 1200 midnight and I told mom to call me and I would come to breakfast. Ok, so I am still a kid and I am thinking like 900am.. Oh HELL NO! it was 700am!! it was so funny. I was sound asleep and she woke me up and reminded me I told her to. SO I roll out of bed, fall down the stairs, grab my keys and tell Rob, in a very sleepy voice, "i'm going to moms for breakfast." He is laughing and then I tell him that I am to lazy to walk, so I am driving the 100 yards. Which made him laugh harder. So I get to moms and I fall up their stairs. My eyes are not even open yet.. I go into the kitchen and tell them they get me how I am and they will like it. My uncle gives it a few minutes and says " I really wish you would have combed your hair before you came here!" He is such a retard... I told him he was lucky I brushed my teeth. It was too funny.

So while everyone went to church, I did my home work. And them came sunday afternoon.!!!!

No comments: