Thursday, May 22, 2008

How to Cram 10 days into 3!!!





Ok, so here we go. It is Thursday night the 15th and I am at work in Houston. I finally get done about 1100pm.. I fly home, jump into bed thinking, "sweet" I will get at least 41/2 hours of sleep. That alarm going off at 330am was not something to be excited about. Well, except for the fact that when that alram goes off, I am on my way outta here and headed to Washington to cram as much into 3 days as I can. SO, thinking 4 hours will be good.. of course with the excitement of seeing Candice and Tyler and surprising my mother and father, I DID NOT get those 4 hours. In fact, I saw the clock turn 130 and I think I was going to scream.. So when 330 came and my alarm went off... I got up just fine, cause I was so excited... but as soon as I hit the plane, that left at 630am... I was out like a light. I had homework to read on the flight, and HAHAHA, that didn't even get opened. I slept on the first leg to Denver, and then changed planes and slept the rest of the way to Spokane. When I landed in Spokane, it was only 1030 am and since I am 2 hours ahead of them, that meant I had been awake since 130am. Oh goodness was it going to be a long day. But, I didn't care.

So, I get off the plane, grab my rental and I am off to the north to go to lunch with Candice and Shannon, to get my hair cut and highlighted and to surprise Tyler. She had no idea I was coming home. It was so cute. Shannon went and picked her up from school and brought her to where I was getting my hair cut. She came in and immediately went to talk to her cousin that was there and I snuck up and said "hey"! She grabbed me and held on for dear life and cried. She is 9.. it was so cute. just about everyone in there had tears in their eyes. That night, I spent with them watching Tylers softball game and the next day we went to the Arden Oldtimers Rodeo which Cnadice competes in every year... I didn't get to watch much of that because it wa time to surprise my family!

No comments: