Monday, May 5, 2008

School woes!!!

So, right now I am working full time, and going to school full time. I am getting my Bachelors online with the University of Phoenix. It is tough. I have a new class every 5 weeks. That is the awesome part. It goes by so fast. I can't believe that last week I ended one class and today I am starting week 2 in another class. In some ways, it is very cool and makes the time fly, in other ways, I want to just about pull my hair out. There are days that I struggle wondering if I should just keep going or if I should take a break. A long break. Right now, I have just over a year left. And then, I get my grade from the class I just finished. I always stress about my papers that I write, cause I just suck at english and that kind of stuff... So, I always wonder if I will be able to keep up the grades that I am getting. I procrastinate on writing my papers, usually til the day they are due and then the comment that comes out of my mouth is "well it is done, don't know if that is what they want and it isn't very good, but it is done." And then like I said, I get my grades. Believe me, I spent a little time in class everyday, but I still take breaks and play on the weekends and all that. And I must brag a bit now.... I have been going to school since September of '06 and I have a straight "A" average. A few A-'s, but it is still in the "a" bracket. WOOHOO!!!! So once I get my grades, I relax a little and realize that in 392 days, I will be done!!! And a little in debt, but done! So, in the end of the day, it is all worth it. I think!!!

6 comments:

Kyrk said...

you are almost done... 1 year is nothing. It will be way worth it later!

Sh'Nell said...

Good job on 'A' grades! Keep it up. It will be over before you know it

Julie Carr said...

Good for you! That is Awesome! 1 Year? It will go by fast.

Marie said...

Hang in there! It will definitely be worth it and good job on those grades...sounds like you work well under pressure.

Sant Family said...

One year is shorter than a mission and totally worth it. You have a lot going on! Good job!

elizabeth said...

School is hard - but I agree with everyone else... tough it out :)
As for tomatoes - I did not like them at all for a LONG time. Now, I like them (like not enough to eat one like an apple), not love them , but like them. I used to pick them out of everything.
You are good at telling stories :)