Sunday, June 22, 2008

OK, OK, OK

Today is sunday and we get to go pick up TAZ at 600pm. We are so excited. I have cleaned the house from one side to the other, we have done the laundry and we even think that we found a new place that has 3 bedrooms and a fenced back yard for the little man to run free in. We are so excited. We will each have our ouwn rooms and our own space and extra space for our friends when they come to have the BBQ's!!! It is so exciting. Things are going great and I am so excited to go get my puppy and bring him home.

There was something else I was going to tell you all, but right now, it just left my brain. The problem with that is my brain isn't that big or that developed, so if I lost it, it is gone!!!! and I mean for GOOD!!!. Shoot... what was it.. It was good too. That is all I remember about it. Wow, they do call me shortbus for a reason.

Oh well, maybe at some point in my life time it will come back to me.... For now, TAZ IS COMING HOME!!!!!! Thanks Dad. Love ya.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi. I haven't been on here for a while. Sorry your puppy got sick and glad he's doing better!

elizabeth said...

Hi Niki :)
I'm so happy your doggie is okay!!!!
They are such a part of the family. Sounds like life is keeping you very busy. It also sounds like your boss knows a good employee when he sees one:)
Love,
Elizabeth