Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poor Taz

So, you have all seen pictures of my puppy. I am sad, because he is in the puppy hospital with a 30% chance of coming home. We are being very optimistic and saying he is going to pull through. He got sick with parvo and I don't know how yet, but because he is a little older than most puppies that get it, he has a little better chance. He is still attentive and responsive too, so that is a good sign also. I didn't realize just how attached to him I was until the doctor told me that today and I had to leave him there. Sometimes it just sucks. And with the week that I am having, it is just one more thing and I am having a hard time dealing. It is a good thing that I have friends I can talk to and friends that I can count on to be there for me. Without my friends, I would be no where.
So thank you for being my friends.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Wish the best for your puppy. Pets are just like members of the family so can understand your feelings. Hope all goes well. Sam

Julie Carr said...

I will be praying for Taz. I am sorry you have to go through this. Hey we need to chat soon. Email me when to get on the computer to chat. Love ya lots. JULIE