Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

SO, today is my birthday.... And it is a good thing that no one had a camera yesturday. We went to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse with some friends of ours and it was really good. So we are eating and my friend gives me a present. Well, she thought it was funny. It was a GPS! Did I tell you guys about the amount of times I have gotten lost here? I used to be so good at finding places and now it is getting better, but that was just funny. OK, but the next thing.... Her daughter thought this was great and it was the reason that they picked the place. Here come all the waitress' with a saddle on a saddle stand.. And I have to sit in the saddle and wave a towel around like it was my lasso every time that they screamed... Talk about embarrassing. But very funny.
So on Saturday we went and floated on the Guadalupe's (?) river. It was a total blast. But a little too long. 8 hours is a long time to be stuck in the water with no way out but float to the end. But, it was a lot of fun. And I am not the one that is the most burnt this time. I learned my lesson. Austin got it the worst. He bit it on the first rapids and tore up his body. And he didn't use sunscreen this time, so he is burnt to a crisp. But, we still had fun.

And, Today, I have 364 days of school left. That is less than a year.... WOOHOO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Hope your day was great! I tried to post last night, but I think google was having server issues. Happy Birthday!! Sam from Spokane

Sant Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKI!!!!!

You are great!!!

Calie said...

Hey Niki Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like you had a great time visiting in Spokane and surprising everyone. Hope your Birthday was great! I have heard about our 20th reunion for school. Have you? Seems like not that long ago. I went to my nephews graduation and it brought back all those memories of high school. HA. Anyway happy birthday!