Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update on Taz!

So, I am so excited that we got to bring Taz home a couple of weeks ago and I thank my father for the help he gave me to be able to have him in the puppy hospital. But now, I regret to inform you that he may not live long enough to help me pay my father back! You see, he is back to normal. Rowdy, out of control and living up to his name. If you have noticed, I don't have pictures on here recently. One reason is that my laptop has been having issues and I finally got it fixed last week. Well, so I was about to put a post up and I went to grab my computer and Taz is licking it. I grab it from him and realized that he has spilled a glass of ice tea on it. SO!!! It is now dead for life. The only thing I am hoping is that I will be able to have someone get the info from my hard drive or I have lost all my pictures and all my school stuff for the past two years.. I am so happy with him. Oh wait, this morning, he aparantly is mad at me, he peed on my bed. I love him I do, but let me tell you, if we had not just found a bigger house that has a fenced yard for him to run around in, he would be going out to foster care for awhile. :)!!

So, anyway, I will update you all more when I figure out what to do about my computer and post pictures of our house when I get my camera fixed and all that stuff. Life of having a puppy!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Taz and my oldest boy sound a lot alike! I am so glad that you have a house! Good luck with your computer!

elizabeth said...

Argh! Our sweet Peanut loves to chew through power cords...
We have to keep her contained or everything us up for grabs - chewing. So glad she is well!!