Thursday, June 19, 2008

EFD


SO, remember me going to EFD for just a short time to help pull the station out of the depths of despair??? Well, Nate and I have yet to come to an understanding, but it looks as though this will be my home for awhile. Until he rips me from here to send me somewhere else. It is nice to know that he has that much faith in me to send me to the stations that are the problems and let me take them over. Remember, I am just a supervisor, but he pretty much lets me have the night sort and all that. And, all the hard work that Chad and I have put in, is starting to pay off. I think. We went through and integration of dock workers and contractors, well we are still going through it, but I think, once the IC owner gets of his high horse and learns a little, that they will actually be ok. But there have been a couple of times that we have all wanted to lock him in a can and send him to somewhere like Malaysia. Anywhere but here.
So, EFD is slowly changing it's name from Every F!(@&^*&@#in Day, to .... I don't know.. something a little more positive. When I figure it out, I will let you know.
I like my job and what I do and it is fun to get to know new people and try to figure them out and get them on your side. It is also been proven to me in the past few days, sorry men, but some men just have crappy attitudes. I want to beat a few of them. But, if you keep the positive one and don't let them get to you, they will eventually change to the way you think!

No comments: