Monday, March 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to me


Thought maybe I would post about my fine Christmas present. It will help to understand a little about why I am in Houston and not in Washington state. Things had been getting a little tense at work. So, on Friday the 21st of December, I quit my job. Then on Saturday the 22nd, I was in a little accident.

Now when I say "little" there is a huge amount of sarcasm in that statement.

I was headed east and the kid in front of me decided to hit his brakes. I don't blame him, but I sometimes wonder what the outcome would be if he hadn't don't that. Anyway, on the side of the road two FINE Washington State Patrol officers were parked. Yup you guessed it. I totalled all three.. Now does this have any reason as to why I left the state. Well...... no just kidding. No it didn't. But I do think it slapped me back into reality a little bit. I had two others in my truck and one of the officers was in his car. We all lived with minor injuries and for that I am grateful. So, I guess you could say that in a way Christmas this year was good and bad for me.

But with all this, I am still smilin'!!!

No comments: