Monday, March 24, 2008

Eplanation to the title

I thought maybe I would explain why I am called "Shortbus" Most of you know what that
stands for right? Well if you don't think of this quote "Mom says I ride the shortbus cause I'm Special!" Now, there are a lot of different ways that can be taken, but don't think to hard on it and take it the way it sounds. I used to drive for DHL Express. Notice the picture and the color. Well, when I was getting ready to move to Colville, I was driving back and forth from Spokane to there doing that route. So, I drove a bright yellow Chevy Astro Van. The guys in Colville started calling me shortbus, one because I was wearing yellow, two the van, and three, I have a tendency to act a little retarded. No I take that back, I have a tendency to act a lot retarded. (and please don't anyone take that the wrong way, I am not trying to be mean to anyone.) that is the way I am. I love to laugh and have a good time and sometimes, well more often than not, I need to be on the short bus, getting kept from licking the windows. Ask my best friend, she will back me up. Or just confirm that I am telling the truth. SO when my brother went to Hawaii, he calls me and says, I found something for you in Hawaii. I thought cool, then he said it has nothing to do with Hawaii. He sent me a key chain that says "Mom says I ride the shortbus cause I'm Special." What are families for.

No comments: