Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LIfe as we know it!!

Ok, so yes, I got all the stuff off of my old lap top and my new laptop has arrived and let me just tell you..... It is so awesome!! I love it.. IT is well worth the money I am paying for it.

Next, I am back at IAH. Remember my favorite saying "God must love stupid people cause he sure did make a lot of them," well, here I am faced with it again. I feel as though I am in high school and my best friend stole my boy friend and we are fighting about it. I thought that I left that behind. Nothing has happened for me to even feel this way, so don't get excited anyone, NO I don't have a boy friend, and my best friend is still my best friend. I was just using that as an example! I didn't think with it being 95 degrees outside that the "air" could be so cold. But apparantly when someone thinks you have done something wrong in this town, they don't hide their feelings about you. But you know what I have learned through all of this? It doesn't matter what other people think. I am who I am and I am going to be who I want to be and if they don't like me.... well, oh darn. SUE ME!!!!! No one has to be happy with me but me!

So, life is still a little crazy. It is funny though, we found a house over by EFD and now both of us will be working at IAH. Yeah, Austin quit his job and is going to work for one of the contractors here. It will all be good and we still like where we live, and so does Taz, so it is all well.

On a good note, next week I am going home for 10 days. I am so excited. I am going to go to state finals with Candice and then it is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Most of the family will be there and it is going to be fun. So, I am taking 8 days off from work. It is funny, I have only been here for 6 months, but I need a break!

SO, since I am at work right now, I will post more later.. One day I will get my camera back and I can take some more pictures.

Til then!!!!

No comments: