Thursday, August 7, 2008

Headache!!

I wish I had a picture for this one. Ok, mental image..... close your eyes and picture the cartoon character the Tazmanian Devil. See him going around destroying everything he sees and now picture his buddy, whoever, sitting there pulling his hair out not sure what to do about it and actually having to admit that there is nothing he can do about it. Taz is going to destroy what ever is in its path. Ok, now, picture me being the one sitting on the side of the road pulling my hair out.

Life sometimes has its way of beating the crap out of you and there seems to be no answer for how you are going to handle it. And then someone reminds me that God never gives us anything that we can't handle! Today is one of those days that I would love to just beat the person senseless that said that to me. I don't know if I can handle this one. Ever had those days where you think that God forgot about you? I know he didn't, but there are times it feels like that. I know that what doesn't kill me is suppose to make me stronger. But, come on! When I feel like all I want to do is lay down and go to sleep, I think that I have just about had it.

Ok, so those are my negative issues. I know this should be a happy outgoing blog, but sometimes a person just needs to vent!

2 comments:

Julie Carr said...

You know you can call me anytime you want to. I am home all the time. Miss chatting with you. Have fun in Spokane. Wish I could go too just to see you and a few family members LOL.

Sant Family said...

Had those days. Take a pint of Ben and Jerry's, a hot bath (wait, you are in Texas in the summer - a cool bath), 4 Advil, and 2 Tylenol P.M. and go to bed. Things are better the next day.