Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy Life

Ok, so life is so crazy, I don't even know how to handle it sometimes. I did however find out that I can get all my stuff of my hard drive of the computer that TAZ felt the need to spill ice tea on and so when my new computer gets here, I can transfer it to that and have everything. That made me so happy, I just wasn't sure what to do with myself.

Then next, well it is back to IAH for me. So, they moved me to EFD to help out and then said it was permanent, and now, they have decided that they want me back at IAH. Ok, that is not how it really happened. But let me put it to you this way, this is my favorite new saying

"GOD MUST LOVE STUPID PEOPLE, CAUSE HE SURE DID MAKE A LOT OF THEM!"

There are people in this company that have made me ashamed to be a part of DHL at the EFD station. I can not believe that there are people that get away with the things that they say and do and no one does anything. I have never been associated with anyone that has been as rude as our office ops agent to anyone. She is amazing and when I, as the supervisor, stepped in to put a stop to it, she goes off on me and eventually it leads to me begging to get out of EFD. I tell you, it is better for me to go back to my original station, but the way things went down here was not cool. But I tell you what, the email that Nate sent out to my bosses and the bosses at IAH, was a total slap in everyone's face at EFD who have decided to make a sport out of going after me. For a few minutes I began to wonder if I had done anything to bring this on and then I read that this afternoon. He told me that he wanted me here for one reason and that was to turn this stations night sort around. He then told me that I did that and had accomplished that task with flying colors and he promised me it wouldn't be forever and it was all good.

So, I just found a house across town closer to EFD and I now find myself driving back across town to my old station. But oh well. Another saying I like is "everything happens for a reason."

SO, on that note.... Holy Cow! has anyone been watching the weather down this way? I have just been through my first hurricane warning. It didn't get close to us, but we did get some great thunderstorms and lightning and rain and oh it was cool. I love the rain and I love thunderstorms. And the cool part is that when it rains here, like today, it accumulates like snow. Ok, so when you are driving it is not cool. But, it is cool. I just want to run around outside in it. But nope, I am being responsible and sitting at my desk at work. Notice I didn't say working!!! :)

3 comments:

Calie said...

Wow that all sounds crazy and yet life has a way of bringing you back to reality too. Hope all is well with your switch at work. I hope Taz is better too. Good job finishing up your classes. 10 months is not that long. You are cruzin!

Marie said...

Another saying is "the only constant in life is change". Good luck with all your work issues. Sounds like you've got a pretty high demand job. What are you going to school for?
There are some pretty amazing thunderstorms in the south!

Sant Family said...

Wow. You are insane, child!!!

I just am speechless and tired after reading this post.

I love the rain, too. There, I made a sentence! Yeah me!! Recovery is immenent!