Friday, July 18, 2008

Slacker!!!

Ok, I am a slacker. I know this cause I check into this just about every day and I don't take the time to post more. I have been really busy and since Taz decided it would be funny to spill ice tea on my laptop, the only place I check in is at work. So, here I don't have pictures to add and I don't have a whole lot of time. But today, I am taking the time.....

It has been busy. We found a duplex to rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, back yard... it is way cool. It is so nice to have the space and be able to shut our doors and be quiet. It is about 10 minutes from work and that is nice too. I push that limit a little too much some times. I know it is closer, so I wait to get ready longer. Duh, I still have to get there.

I finished another class. Now I have just less than 10 1/2 months left and I am done. Still have my beautiful straight "A" average. It is so cool. I am now taking a class called juvenile justice and I love it. That is where I want to head when I am done with school. Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but sometimes.......

My puppy is good. As obnoxious as he usually is.... and I have been debating on trading in my truck. I don't really need it and the gas is getting high... we shall see. Plus, it could end up being cheaper.

But for now... HI everyone. I will do better.

3 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Yeah you got moved? I know what you mean by busy. I miss chatting with you. I am glad to know things are going good. Gratz on school. Way to go!!!

Sarah - Kala said...

Niki,
Yup, I remember you. Glad to see another one of us is still alive and kicking! Nice blog!

Pups are a pain, aren't they? Our Yorkie is 7 months old, but had surgery to correct an hernia and get her fixed at the same time. Risk of hernia returning were high for a time, but she's pulled through.

Take care,
Sarah

Sant Family said...

Yeah, so your title says it all. Do you think not having a computer is an excuse?

Hello. I can't even complete a thought and I blog.

haha just kidding! It is good to hear form you, again!