Monday, March 1, 2010

7 months update!! :)


Halloween 2009-- what a nut!!

My Uncle Bill's Funeral... Classic way to go to the cemetery!!!!

Beautiful things God does for us!

Mt Rainer!!!

The view off my sisters deck!!

So, I know, it has been forever and not all of you know what has been going on... Well, I am in Texas now. I was the last time I posted on here, but in between there, I was in Washington. I went back up there in hopes that a good job would pan out and that I would get back into the groove of being there. But, since I am here again, the job thing never really happened. I did have a job, that paid my bills, well kind of, and I worked for a great guy, but it just wasn't what I wanted and or needed. Being near my family was a blast and I had fun, even with Kevin :)!!! It so made me laugh talking about our lack of remembrance of things that may have happened in the past. It is good to laugh about it all... I love my family!!!

But, now, it is time to move on. I am back in the Houston area start work tomorrow at Ceva Logistics. I am excited to be moving forward. I am also working towards that Temple and hope that by the end of April or May, I will be heading back there. Life is good. I am happy with the choices I am making and the direction that every thing is going.

My dog, is not all that happy about being back in an apartment, but he is learning..... poor little thing...
but isn't he cute!!! :)

I will do my best to update more often....

2 comments:

Julie Carr said...

Good for you!!! But south why not north...ALASKA!!! LOL Love ya lots.

Marie said...

Hey! Good to hear from you- you sound good. I haven't been keeping up very well either.
Was that first picture of you with Marcy and one of Kevin's boys? Which one?
I did change my email - it's p.mariewaite@gmail.com. I ended up on some junk list on yahoo and couldn't get rid of it.
Where in Texas are you? Jeff is going to be in San Antonio for some work training the end of March.