Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Confused!!

Ok, there are so many things to play with on my computer that I just can't keep up... There is MySpace, Facebook, and this. And guess which one is lacking the attention... Plus, since I have gradeated from college and got my "BS" degree, I have not had the desire to be on the computer for any amount of time because I DON'T HAVE TOO!!!

it is such a great feeling and now I am thinking about my masters.... Why some of you might ask... well a few reasons... bragging rights in the family... first one to have a masters.... because I can is the second reason... and maybe because if I am in school, I can't get in trouble... HAHAHA.... haven't decided yet, but thinking about it...

Anyway, I will do my best to keep updating here and maybe even take some pictures to put on. Good luck Tif and family in your move to the south...

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am all for the Masters!

Thanks for the good wishes!

Marie said...

Hey - Congratulations on the BS!