Monday, March 30, 2009

NO MORE DHL

Ok, I have no pictures for this one, but I just wanted everyone to know that I NO longer work for DHL.... I am so excited about that fact... Is that sad or what?!! I am glad to be done and am looking forward to what will come next. I have tested with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for a corrections officer and passed with flying colors.. I have an appointment on the 7th with the Montgomery county Juvenile detention center. And I have been asked to test with Harris County also... So, things are looking good....

Today was my first day home.. and I loved it.... I am kind of glad I don't have to work with this class that I am in.. It is going to take some brain power.... Shoot....

Two classes left... 63 days... That is so cool.. I am so excited to be done with school.... I will not know what to do with myself... Through these last 3 classes, I have met some people that will be life long friends... They are so cool.. We have been on the same learning team and it has been great... We laugh, cut up, teas each other, count chickens... long story... but funny.. one day.... and they are great women... It is great how I can meet people from all over going to school online....

Have a great night....

No comments: