Friday, March 13, 2009

Long Time, I know!!!

Ok, so Tif reminded me that it has been a long time since I have written on here. It is amazing how life just flies by when you have so much going on and so many things on your mind. Mine is more of the second one. Too much is going through my mind at the moment and time just got away from me..... OOPS!!!

This fine picture is to let you all know that I have gotten the email from UOP about preparing for graduation.... You can all see the number beside this post.... 81 days... I am so excited. I am so ready to be done. Now, comes the job search.


They extended me for 30 days at DHL, so my last day there is the 27th of this month. It is alright. Still more of the same.. I get paid to do my homework and answer emails and play around. Not bad, except that I am bored out of my ever lovin mind. And it is not a good thing for me to be bored... Hence the too much on my mind. It is not that I am busy at work or anything. But I have been applying for just about everything justice related that I can find around here. I would love to stay here in this area, but if that doesn't work out, I am not opposed to moving.

I have officially changed my plates and my drivers license over to Texas... it only took me 13 months to get it done. I probably wouldn't have done it except that everything state related for jobs wants a Texas license.... Imagine that.... dang it. So, now, I have no idea what my driver's license number is cause it is actually a number... it is so weird.
Isn't he cute??? This is Candice's, my best friend in Washington, nephews new lab... His name is Gunner... and he is so cute, that I wanted to share him with you. Puppies are the cutest and then they grow up... My Taz, he is being banned to sleep in my room mates room, cause he minds her better than me... the little snot... I don't get any sleep when he is in my room, but he is an angel in hers... just don't understand that one... But, I am not complaining, cause she is willing to let him sleep in there....

Anyway..... that is about it... life is going... there are things that are hard and things that are easy and I have pretty much decided that my main goal in life is to be happy and the only way to do that is to make my own decisions and keep myself happy. I am the only one that can make those choices and no one else can do it, as much as I would like someone to go "poof" and everything would be the way that I want it to be.... I would love for it to all just be straightened out, but alas... I do remember that we live in the real world... So, smile I will and work my darnedest to find that solid and stable ground.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

You're alive!!!

Thanks for the update!

Now that you've finally gotten a Texas license and plates I predict you will be moving again soon.

At least that's the way it would work for me...

Love ya!!!