Sunday, February 8, 2009

Houston

One year ago, I spent my first weekend here in Houston. I got here, oops sorry Reed, We, got here on Thursday night at midnight or so and spend the first day on Friday finding my apt, and unloading the trailer and getting rid of that annoying thing. Wow, how time has flown by and so much has happened.

My apt.. What a great place.. Ok for while it lasted. I hate apartments. I hate having people that close to me. I like the wide open spaces. So, when the opportunity arose to be room mates with Danni... Nothing else needed to be said. I love her house and the horses, which one of them I have to take to the vet in the morning. And, I love the wide open space and the quiet that it brings too..


I love being in the trees... Yes, one day I hope to have my own place and my own horses, but for now, it is all good and the price is right.


And then their was the weekend after Thanksgiving when mom, dad, and Aunt Lorene came to visit. What a riot we had.


I just can't believe it has been a year already. My how time flies. It has not been all fun, but I have had a good time here. I have learned many things and done many things. And I only have 113 days left of school.....

I am grateful to have learned the things I have and to be here in Houston. I really love it here. Besides the fact that it was in the 70's all weekend.....

What a great place to be.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Wow! Already a year?! You have had a big year, my dear!

Snaps to you!

elizabeth said...

How is school going??? Nice pics! You are looking good :)
Happy New Year :) (It's never too late to say that, right??)