Friday, January 16, 2009

Struggles

Did you know, that just because you make a decision it does not mean that it will be easy. I know that the decisions that I have made are the right ones and I know that is where I want to be, but with everything else going on in my life right now, it is sometimes tough to keep a positive outlook on things. But, I have a great room mate and we are in this together.. well the worldly part of it anyway. Both of us will be out of a job soon and the one that I had lined up, the company put on a hiring freeze. So, now, we will both be looking. But, even though Danni is not a member, we have both said to the other that our lives are in the Lords hands and as long as we do our part, then everything will be ok. It is really interesting to have a room mate who thinks like you do, but has never been involved in the same church as you. We talk a lot about religion and we do have a lot in common. Whether or not she will ever follow me into the church, I do not know. I am not the one to force anything on any one. But maybe through my example..... Anyway... life is a struggle and it takes a lot of faith to not get discouraged at the things that are happening.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Hang in there. It will get better. I am glad that you and Danni are committed to making better lives for yourselves. It is so helpful to have a friend to encourage you.

Love, Tif