Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mental Issues

Ok, for those of you who are already thinking that I have mental problems that are not able to be helped..... you are right.. but those are not what this is about!!!!

My mental issues today are... well first a good one.. I have 131 days left until I am done with school. And if i make it through this class that I am in... I will be so glad... It is not that it is hard, but there is no text and that is a weird thing.. I guess it is to make me learn more.

The other ones are just continued struggles.. I have to fight every day to not get discouraged and it is starting to weigh on my mind. The things I want are right there, but I can not reach them and the things that I had are right there and no matter how hard I reach for those, they are just out of my reach. And sometimes that is a good thing. I need to move forward and some days it is so hard. Today is one of those days.

I know my blog posts should be enlightening and about things that I have been doing in my life, but right now.. I am fighting and sometimes I just need to share it with my friends. :)

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Hi Niki! Wow! I need to get to your blog more often... you have been going through a lot lately! I wish I could do something to make life easier - I will pray for you :)
You are accomplishing a lot! Hang in there with school. I hope you find a job quickly too.
Lots of love,
Elizabeth

Sant Family said...

You are doing so awesome, Niki! Yay you! Change is always hard. Especially when it is for good. It is always harder to be good.

Maybe a blessing will help? Our bishop always says the priesthood is terribly underused in our lives and I tend to agree.

You can so do this!

Love, Tif

Sh'Nell said...

Ditto to the other "reactions". You are awesome Niki! Satan has had a break over the last 14 years and now he is back in full force. He wants you so badly to give up and return to your old ways. You do have to fight and remember that Satan is really working hard on you. Recognize and pray a lot that you can see some light and continue to have faith. We are praying for you! Thanks for sharing.
love you
Sh'Nell

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Niki. We are all thinking of you and hoping it will get better soon. Sh'Nell is right, but doesn't make it easier for you. Good Luck, keep countin' down those days! Our Stake gave the youth this counsel: Pray everyday, read your scriptures for at least five minutes every day, and smile everyday. Very doable,maybe it will help.
Love, Cori