Sunday, May 31, 2009

WOOHOO, I'M DONE!!!!!

Since I am refusing to even find a place to attend graduation this time, I thought that I would post some pictures from my last one to make ya all feel better :) !! I am so done. I just finished my last team project and we are waiting to turn it in.... then I have one more easy thing to do and

THAT IS IT!!!!!


Can you believe that Kyrk, Sh'Nell, and Reed were ever this little... aren't we cute??

This was my crazy group from Ricks... Man did we have fun and cause a little havoc at the same time....

There is no way I can do this to Reed now... skinny little runt....

The blessed day.... Hope this makes up for having any pictures this year... :)


And this speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!


I am grateful to be finished. I am tired, I am so sick of reading stuff I have to instead of stuff that I want to... But, I have to admit, some of the stuff that I have "had" to read has been pretty interesting...

Now, I am going to take a nap... A really, really long one... Yeah right....

And then.... Tuesday is my Birthday.... WooHoo.....

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

Did you live in Sunrise Village at Ricks?

Kyrk said...

I had hair back then

Unknown said...

I bet I could pick you up like that!