Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost Done!!

I know that I have been a little slack on here, but you will just have to give me a break.... I finally got out of the academy and I was .3 behind being top in the class. That means 1 question different. I was a little on the irritated side, cause I should have had that. But I guess being second in the class of 88 will just have to do.... :) And now I am on OJT... Sitting in a classroom again... Do you know how tired I am of sitting in a classroom?????

But on the upside, I only have a few days of school left.... I am so excited to be done. On June first, I will turn in my last assignment, and on June 2nd, that is my birthday... Just thought I would throw that out there... So, after I have taken a break from thinking, I will do my best to post on here a little more. :)

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

I was hoping you were still alive! I am so proud of you! Way to go! Just a few more days and you will be older - and graduated!

You go girl!

Erika said...

That is less than 2 weeks! Wow, went fast for me. What is OJT?

Sam said...

Congrats!! Sam

Fussy Faddist said...

Older and wiser - way to go!